Summer Staff Application
1. Read application in full before completing it.
2. Return completed application to: Summer Camp Apps
117 Camp Lake Stephens Drive Oxford, MS 38655
Phone: (662) 234-3350
Three references are required:
· One from your pastor/campus minister/churchworker
· One from a teacher orprofessor
· One of your own choosing (not a relative)
· ALL 3 References MUST be in the camp office before an interview isset.
A. To be considered for a position on summer staff, each applicant must be interviewed.
B. Interviews will only take place at Camp Lake Stephens, or another designated place.
C. The interview will be an extension of the written application dealing with your Christian growth, your ability to relate to others, and your personal strengths and weaknesses.
D. At the time of the interview, please be prepared to ask appropriate logistical questions, and CLS staff will answer questions you have about the day-to-day operations of summer camp, and what the position you are interested in involves.
Main Camp Counselor
Adventure Camp Counselor
Day Camp Counselor
Junior Counselor (Finished 12thgrade)
Counselor-in-Training (Finished 11thgrade)
5. It is in your best interest that this application is returned as soon as possible.
6. Once you have sent your application, please inform us by email or phone so that we can be looking for it in themail.
7. All applications are due by January 31, 2017 but sooner if possible. If positions remain open, the application date will be extended. Contact the camp office to see if spots remain.