- Join the Camp Lake Stephens Facebook group. If you have an account on Facebook.com, look for the “Camp Lake Stephens” group and join us. This is the official Camp Lake Stephens Facebook group, and is intended for all campers, staff, youth ministers, & friends of Camp.
- Get your email address into our database so that you can receive our e-newsletters and other email communication – you can use the sign-up block at the bottom of this page.
- Help us get everyone connected. Send any current contact information you have on former campers, staff members or counselors to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email addresses are especially important, but all contact information is helpful.
- Be an advocate for Camp Lake Stephens. Contact Kelli (email@example.com) if you are interested in promoting Camp Lake Stephens within your local church congregation. Kelli can tell you if there is a “Camp Lake Stephens Ambassador” in your church and can give you information and tools for advocacy.
- Continue to share your ideas. We’re in the early stages of developing this ministry and are bound to make some mistakes. We’ll continue to rely on your feedback to avoid as many pitfalls as possible and to create an alumni ministry that gives you opportunities to re-connect with the people and the place that have made such a difference in your lives.
- If interested, find ways to Get Involved.
- Follow us on twitter @LakeStephens!